skip to main | skip to sidebar

Way-gook-in' it up in Korea!

A foreign face in a foreign place.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jun-eun

Today Jun-eun said that if I was living in Korea next year, he would live with me. He wants to go with me to America so he can live with me next year. AWWWWW!!! I'm going to miss him so much!!!!!!
Posted by Bethany at 10:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (72)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Korean Table Manners
      • Last Day At School
      • Gender Roles at School
      • Names
      • Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye!
      • Jun-eun
      • Physical Punishment in Korean Schools
      • A few briefs...
      • TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (162)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)

My Blog List

  • Take Two
    Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
    2 years ago
  • My Life in Korea
    The End of a Record-breaking Season
    14 years ago
  • Clowns Live Forever
    My immediate future
    16 years ago
  • A JET-tastic time
    I'm a florist at heart
    16 years ago
  • Displaced Hoosier
    Change I Can Believe In
    17 years ago

About Me

My photo
Bethany
View my complete profile