I'm heading to Gwangju today for a Christmas party with a few other ETAs, then up to Seoul to meet Ike, and then we head to CHINA!!!!! I'll be back in contact on January 10th, so everyone stay safe and healthy please!! I'm sure we'll have sporadic internet in China, but I don't promise anything. Mom and Dad headed to Florida today, so keep them in your prayers as it's a long drive down there. They plan to spend a month there, luckies!! :-)
The rest of my Christmas here in Korea was pretty low key. I finished reading a book, did some more knitting on my host fam's afghan I'm making, and skyped with Ike, mom & dad & Michael, and Kate. I think mom and Kate are having a really hard time with Ike and I being away. It is tough!!! But we all survived. :-) That evening I went to the movies with my host family "to celebrate Christmas". I get a kick out of the way they celebrate it! :-P Anyway, we went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth, which I hadn't seen yet. I appreciate the fact that they chose an English movie just for me, and the movie was entertaining. They all thought it was amazing, I thought it was cheesy, but action packed nonetheless.
I also unfortunately started to have problems with my asthma, and now I have a somewhat nasty cough. Just in time for me to head to pollution-filled China. I was already worried about getting sick while there, but being sick when I'm going there won't help at all.
Please pray for my health, and for Ike and my's safety while we are there! I'm sure we'll have a ton of great pictures and stories to tell!
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment