skip to main | skip to sidebar

Way-gook-in' it up in Korea!

A foreign face in a foreign place.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Eggs

We made Easter Eggs tonight! And without too many disasters.... except Jun-eun spilling the purple right away... hah! Anyway, they are beautiful!





Posted by Bethany at 8:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (72)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • I am so happy, I think I could cry!
      • The Warty Sea Squirt and Other Adventures in Eating
      • Indoor Childhoods Clouding Vision
      • The Rub Down
      • Alcohol and Rice Cake festival!
      • Students' future dreams
      • I'm a BADGER!
      • A trip to the Post Office == no big deal!
      • Did you know that....?
      • Bad week and Jeju Conference
      • Hello Spring!
      • Easter Eggs
      • language note
      • My week summed up
      • The Spy Killer
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (162)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (29)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)

My Blog List

  • Take Two
    Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
    2 years ago
  • My Life in Korea
    The End of a Record-breaking Season
    14 years ago
  • Clowns Live Forever
    My immediate future
    16 years ago
  • A JET-tastic time
    I'm a florist at heart
    16 years ago
  • Displaced Hoosier
    Change I Can Believe In
    17 years ago

About Me

My photo
Bethany
View my complete profile