No big news today. I was extremely tired after teaching 5 classes, so I skipped dance class tonight in the interest of making sure everything is ready for Japan tomorrow! And I watched the last presidential debate as well as the FINALE of PROJECT RUNWAY! OMG, so sad this season is over. And who I wanted to win didn't win, but that's ok. She still did a great job!
Anyway, I'll be in Japan from tomorrow until Wednesday the 22nd. Hopefully I'll update while I'm there, but no promises!!
Have a great week everyone! I'm sure I'll have a buttload (yes, that is the technical term) of stories and pics when I get back.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!!!!! Give my baby a big hug and kiss for me. :-D Have fun and looking forward to reading about your adventures in Japan.
Post a Comment