skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Way-gook-in' it up in Korea!
A foreign face in a foreign place.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Back in Korea
Just so everyone knows, I made it safely back to Korea tonight! I'll finish my blog about my trip to Japan as soon as I can.... maybe tomorrow! But for now, this is all you get: I'm safe! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(72)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(162)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(20)
▼
October
(27)
Happy Halloween!
Awesome (in the Ammie sense of the word...)
A somewhat frustrating day.....
Sharing my cookies at school
Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! :-D
Just another Monday
Marathon Day!!
Yay for lazy Saturdays!!! :-D
First hip hop practice!
Japan -- the rest of the story!
Back in Korea
Japan!!
And I'm off!
Getting soooo anxious!
findyourspot.com
No class today!
So, I'm doing this hip hop dance in the school fes...
Mama Mia!! And pasta
Jinju Lantern Festival
Korea Aims to End Stigma of Adoption and Stop ‘Exp...
Short and sweet
S. Korea Reels Under Crisis Created in U.S.
Dance Concert!!
경주 (Gyeongju) Conference!!!
School Promo Video
School Picnic!
I'm going to Japan (for real this time)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(31)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
My Blog List
Take Two
Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
1 year ago
My Life in Korea
The End of a Record-breaking Season
14 years ago
Clowns Live Forever
My immediate future
16 years ago
A JET-tastic time
I'm a florist at heart
16 years ago
Displaced Hoosier
Change I Can Believe In
17 years ago
About Me
Bethany
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment