skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Way-gook-in' it up in Korea!
A foreign face in a foreign place.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Back from Jeju...
Just a quick note to let you know I've made it back from Jeju safely. It's late and I work tomorrow, so goodnight! I had a great weekend -- more about it along with pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(72)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(162)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(20)
Trip to Daejeon!
Highlights of the week
Jack of all Trades
I've got Seoul, but I'm not a soldier
Back from Seoul...
When it rains, it pours...bibimbap.
say WHAT?!
Too Much Info....
Adorable
"I am thankful for..."
Boseong Green Tea Fields & Cheon-gwan Mountain
Surprise hiking with the teachers!
Hiking Jirisan!
A Rollercoaster of a Monday
Seoraksan
I love class 2-8!
Why?
A pretty good Tuesday!!
16 out of the last 40 hours on the floor -- TOTALL...
Back from Jeju...
►
October
(27)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(31)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
My Blog List
Take Two
Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
1 year ago
My Life in Korea
The End of a Record-breaking Season
14 years ago
Clowns Live Forever
My immediate future
16 years ago
A JET-tastic time
I'm a florist at heart
16 years ago
Displaced Hoosier
Change I Can Believe In
17 years ago
About Me
Bethany
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment