Taught more about the elections today, had a normal day at school. I was FREEZING again!!!
Anyway, after school I decided to stop by E-Mart to buy some supplies for my big hiking trip this weekend with Stephanie. I ended up buying $35 hiking shoes, hiking gloves, 2 long sleeve shirts, and some travel shampoo/conditioners. I'm so psyched for this trip, even though its about 9 hours by bus from me. :-(
After I got home I got ready and headed to the swimming pool for the first time!! It was really really good!! It costs 2200 won/day, so less than $2. The dude at the check in counter totally hit on me... hope that doesn't happen every time. There were a ton of kids swimming there for lessons, but I still had a lane to myself. I swam about 25 laps, and could have done much more, but I figure I should build up to a heavy duty swim routine instead of trying to push myself from the beginning. The cardio workout was great! I finally got naked in front of strangers in Korea (done it halfway in Spain and all the way in Turkey) -- they are used to it here from public baths. Anyway, in the showers women were doing yoga and hardcore scrubbing. There was also a sauna -- I went in and a woman was jogging in there, yes, naked! Haha! I didn't even feel uncomfortable though, so I guess I'm used to it?
I really liked working out right before dinner -- it kept me from snacking after school, and I didn't have to eat dinner late. I'm going to do this whenever I don't have dance class -- and I'm going to stop dance classes in a couple weeks for winter break. The exercise was great!!! Anyway, Ike and I did some grad school work tonight. A little bit each day...
Goodnight and REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment