Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too Much Info....

Just remembered this funny story from hiking this past weekend:

I guess the mountain was near the town where my host parents met. They showed me their first apt and then said, "That is where Jun-ho was made" and I was like TMI!!! GAH@!!!!! Scary stuff.

Also, I guess my host mom had a misunderstanding. Yesterday I told her that today "I have no class" and I guess she thought that I still had to go to school. So after breakfast with the host fam I went swimming and she was still getting dressed, so I just told my host bro (the one with good English) "I'm going swimming. I'm so lucky I don't have school today!" Figuring that if she had forgotten, he would relay the msg. Well, apparently I can't rely on him to relay messages anymore. I had 2 missed calls from her while I was swimming. Then when she got home she told me she had been waiting for me in the living room. Ok, come on. Would I have gone swimming on a day that I have to go to school? Of course not! Especially when we leave at 7:50 and breakfast finished at 7:20.

Last Saturday I also went swimming and all my family had to go to school. Again, my host mom was dressing, so I just told Jun-ho "Ok, I'm going swimming." I guess my host mom asked where I went and he told her I went to a mountain?!?!? And then she was worried about me all morning. Oh my... I guess I didn't realize that 12 year olds in Korea can't be trusted with ANY responsibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute,so funny!Hi,long time no see ,I am lee,I emailed u ,have u seen it?