Today we had language class like usual, but since we don't have it tomorrow (Thur) or Friday mornings, they piled lots of new vocab on us! We learned some verbs and some adjectives. (My new favorite Korean word is the word for fat: tun-tun-hey-yo) This afternoon we had a speaker talk about US-Korean relations and gender issues in Korea. Both segments were really interesting! She was a history major, so she brought in lots of the history of US-Korea besides the main things like the Korean war.
After our workshop I had free time the rest of the night! I intended to take a nap, but instead installed Korean typing on my computer, designed my handout for my class next Tuesday, and did other random stuff. After dinner I went to see a Korean movie: "The king and the clown" (or something along those lines). It was....interesting. But I did like it. Afterwards I went on a walk with Matt and Anne since it was nice and cool outside. Then we played cards for a few hours and now to bed!
Sorry my day wasn't too exciting! Tomorrow since we don't have language class, our first workshop isn't until 10am, so I get to sleep in a bit!!
Goodnight everyone!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment