Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First day of language class

So today was the first day of language class. It was super intense but I love it!! We learned the alphabet, worked on more precise pronunciation, and learned how to say "My name is ___. Nice to meet you!" I'm really excited to keep learning more.

This afternoon we had another culture talk and learned some interesting things about Korea.

I ventured off to E-Mart with Matt after we were done with dinner. We took a cab and everything! It was nice to see some more of Chuncheon. There are lots of tall apartment buildings located pretty close together. I was hoping they'd have some sticky tack so I could put my pictures on the wall, but I didn't find any. I got some pencils and some laundry detergent.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the night... maybe read and do some relaxing. I'm feeling a little tired, but I don't want to go to bed too early.



Some of the KEY club members from last night!
My Hello Kitty shower shoes :-)
First day of Korean class!!! ^_^
We had an unusually clear sky today. Look at those mountains! (Scene from campus)
This is the other stair case we have to walk to get to the cafeteria.

No comments: