Today was nothing special. Woke up, had a small group bible study. (We didn't figure out where a church was, but we know none in the area have English services). Then lunch, and a 3 hour teaching workshop about lesson planning. Then off to dinner. This evening I participated in the 2nd round of testing for the linguistics study being done on us.
I was pretty tired all day. I think yesterday's hiking trip caught up with me! Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. Especially since it is our first weekly language quiz!! Everyone has been studying SOO much today! I feel pretty much ready for it, but have a bit more studying to do.
Our first lesson plan is due on Tuesday at 3pm. We are teaching 3 lessons each at Camp F starting in a week or so. My first class is low advanced, and I think I am doing a lesson based on a photo book I brought with me called "Spectacular America" and I'll talk about different places to travel in the US (Yellow stone, grand canyon, NYC, San Fran, to see the Redwoods, Niagra Falls, etc). I might wrap up the lesson by having students plan out a trip, where they'd list a few places they want to see and why.
Anyhoo, now for a bit more studying before bed! Have a good day everyone!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment