Friday, August 22, 2008

Day 2 teaching...

Today I taught 3 classes, also for 2nd graders. Today I taught with Mr. "Daniel" Jo. They seemed to be better behaved. Hopefully every day will continue to improve like today. I gave my presents to the principal, VP, and my co-teacher. I hope they like them!! It rained sooo much today. I went for a walk with Mrs. Lee during one of my free periods and it started raining while we were out and we didn't have our umbrellas!! So Mrs. Lee bought one from a grocery store. After 4pm Mrs. Song and I took the bus together. It takes about 1 hour 20 minutes to do the whole trip. :-( I walk 15 minutes, and then catch 2 buses and then walk 5 minutes. I guess she is trying to get Gwangyang City Hall to pay for me to take a taxi part of the way.

Tonight we had a Vietnamese-Korean fusion meal. It was rice paper with sam-gep-sal (bacon) with fresh cucumber, carrot, cabbage. It was really good! Afterwards we started the farm puzzle that I gave the family. All in all a good day!! This weekend, I'm doing stuff with the family in the area. Hopefully the rain won't be too bad.
Mrs. Song, my co-teacher and myself.
My high school!
The blackboard in my classroom.
My classroom!!

No comments: