Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Sunday in Chuncheon!

I have come to realize that I am really going to miss this city! I can't believe we are leaving in less than a week! Today was dedicated mainly to studying for my Korean final tomorrow. However, I feel that I am in pretty good shape for it, so did not stress out too much. Granted, I don't expect to get an A+, but I expect to do well on it. Many other people spent LITERALLY all weekend studying for it... yuck. I think that would make me do worse on this exam! I went with Matt and Anne to Dunkin Donuts for lunch and to study. They have a nice lounge upstairs which many ETAs have taken over this past weekend. We studied for a couple hours and practiced our dialogs. Then we decided to head to E-mart (~Wal Mart) where I bought Ike's birthday present and I got myself a pair of new glasses since they are relatively cheap here! (Frames + lenses $50 for me, and no eye exam expenses) See the picture below. It was another hot day today, so I didn't feel up for doing much. I watched some FRIENDS with Anne, read in my guidebook about Seoul and some other stuff, organized some papers on my desk, etc besides studying. I also participated in the 2nd to last round of the linguistics study I have been doing all throughout orientation. Wed/Thur is the final round, and then we get a 50,000 won ($50) gift certificate to E-mart! :-D YAY! Money!!

Wish me luck tomorrow!!! ^^
Studying at the very posh Dunkin Donuts!
My new glasses from E-mart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice glasses ,nice girl.
im glad to have received your email,thank you!
good luck in your exam!
my name is lee.(muwuquanfa@hotmail.com)