The final was surprisingly not horrible, and I think I did "pretty ok" on it! After the final, which got done around noon, we had the whole evening to ourselves! After eating lunch, I vegged out in my nice air-conditioned dorm room -- it was pretty hot and very humid today again. I watched Kung Fu Panda, downloaded some Korean music, read some of my teacher's manual, and just goofed around! I went with some people for dinner out the back gate and got chicken on a stick! See pic below. It costs $1.40 and is delicious. Then the Calligraphy class took our teacher out for Patbingsu. She is sooo cute! She decided to rent a van tomorrow to take us out of town to see Chuncheon from up in the mountains. What a sweety! Everyone here in Korea is so nice and kind. After that I went out with some people and drank soju (Korean vodka) with Matt L and Anne outside Buy The Way (a convenience store) and ate mandu! :-D Yum! I had a great time getting to know Matt L better. He has studied in Japan so we talked a bit about traveling and also his view on Japan vs. Korea: similar or different? That was fun for me to talk about, and I'll be interested to see for myself when I visit Japan, and vice versa when Ike visits Korea. Anyway, for now I'm off to read and head to bed. Have a great day everyone!
Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
2 years ago

1 comment:
aww, I miss you, Bethany. :-( You look like you are having a blast. I love your blog and your photos. :-)
Kate
Post a Comment