Just got done trying out a new stretching/yoga/Joel Hall workout routine that I want to start every day. Mid-way through my host brothers came in and joined me. We did leg kicks while laying on our backs and I taught them sun-salutation as well as other yoga poses. They were adorable!! And kept saying "ouch ouch ouch!!" I told them if they stretch every day they will become more flexible (new English word of the day!) (to be flexible = 유연하다) Then we did Head Shoulders Knees and Toes in Korean and in English. ^^
Here is the routine, which I hope to do everyday (*sorry, I don't really know yoga terminology, so this is my own made up terminology!*):
Stretching on the floor (legs in V): to the right, center, left. Round the world.
Runner's/hurdle stretch
Butterfly stretch
Quad Stretches
Neck stretches
On back: make X and curl into ball (R/L) and stretch out curving back like letter C
Crunchies to Joel Hall music: 3 sets of 8x8, with 2 counts of 8 as rest to stretch back.
Flip over and do upward dog stretch
Cat stretch for back
Concave/convex back stretch on all four's
Push-ups (at least x10) & Plank
Joel Hall foot stretches while on back: ankle circles & sicle
flex-ball-point-ball-flex
Joel Hall hip stretches: pull bent leg towards noes, release
Bend & flex, straighten & point
Leg kicks: 8 pointed, 8 flexed, R/L
Leg stretches: one leg in front w/ knee bent at 90*, raise arms above head, also prayer and twist with elbow on opposite knee (R/L)
Straighten both legs and twist to face opposite leg, looking up over shoulder towards ceiling (R/L)
Laterals: R/L at least 8 sets
Elephant swings for back stretch
Sun Salutation (at least x3)
Cara Menghilangkan Suara Di Video Tanpa Aplikasi
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment